UF Sports Peformance Center (SPC) Services
The UF Department of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation proudly offers The UF Sports Performance Center (SPC): a state-of-the-art health assessment and personal performance improvement service available to the community. Our faculty and physicians incorporate the latest research and clinical knowledge in sports medicine, wellness, performance assessment and training, injury prevention and rehabilitation. Customized services are developed for each participant. We proudly work with the UF Runners Clinic and UF Musculoskeletal Clinics to help interested patients improve personal physical abilities.
We welcome individuals of all ages, fitness levels, athletic experience and musculoskeletal needs. It is our privilege to help you achieve your health and fitness goals, whether for wellness or competitive reasons. Recreational, novice and elite participants are welcome!
- Sport specific motion analysis and interpretation
- Tracking fitness, body composition, nutritional changes with exercise programs
- Biomechanical, physiological, nutritional and metabolic assessments
- Optimizing sport or physical activity performance
- Reducing injury risk or providing rehabilitation with physical activity or sport